Welcome!

Hi there! I am Dale Harness, a wedding photographer based out of Tallahassee and Tampa, Florida. Please stop by my main website to view my portfolio and learn more about my photography services. I can be reached at dh@daleharness.com or 850.445.2356.

I hope you enjoy browsing my most recent work below. Comments are welcome!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Rhode Island

I was watching Dan in Real Life (set in Rhode Island) last night for the second time and noticed that the sky in one of the scenes looked exactly the way it looked one morning when I was visiting Newport about two years ago. Naturally, I needed to dig up the photo. The second photo has nothing to do with it other than being another favorite from my trip. :)


1 comment:

Reed said...

I love the sky! And you captured the perfect "sky pose". Love the rays of light!

Categories