Welcome!

Hi there! I am Dale Harness, a wedding photographer based out of Tallahassee and Tampa, Florida. Please stop by my main website to view my portfolio and learn more about my photography services. I can be reached at dh@daleharness.com or 850.445.2356.

I hope you enjoy browsing my most recent work below. Comments are welcome!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Christine and Stephen at the Herlong Mansion in Micanopy

Christine and Stephen are both such lovely people and their wedding was an absolute pleasure to be a part of. They have awesome taste and planned a creative and beautiful day, shared with their closest family and friends. If you have even the slightest interest in bed and breakfasts, be sure to check out the Herlong's website. It's amazing and I can't wait to stay there myself. I have driven past the sign for Micanopy countless times and had no idea that it is such a charming, hidden gem of a town. We had plenty of time after the reception to walk around in town (which consists of about three blocks) and I'm so glad that we did - we ended up with some great images. Enjoy!





















2 comments:

Kylene said...

Totally gorgeous! What an awesome location and I love all of your shots. Maybe I need to make a trip to Micanopy! :)

Unknown said...

Excellent photo shoot all around!

Categories