Welcome!

Hi there! I am Dale Harness, a wedding photographer based out of Tallahassee and Tampa, Florida. Please stop by my main website to view my portfolio and learn more about my photography services. I can be reached at dh@daleharness.com or 850.445.2356.

I hope you enjoy browsing my most recent work below. Comments are welcome!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Amanda and Matt...

...are getting married this November in historic St. Augustine. I'm super excited about their wedding - they're so sweet with each other and obviously totally in love.













3 comments:

Kylene said...

Ohhhh these are nice! Super cute couple too, you'll have fun with them! :)

Unknown said...

Dale,
The pictures look so great. We have never been blogged about before, so this is exciting. Can't wait to see you on our big day. It's coming up quickly...
Amanda & Matt

Katherine Schutte said...

Dale, thanks for the comment on my blog! These pictures are fabulous in that they capture a certain spirit . . .

Categories