Welcome!

Hi there! I am Dale Harness, a wedding photographer based out of Tallahassee and Tampa, Florida. Please stop by my main website to view my portfolio and learn more about my photography services. I can be reached at dh@daleharness.com or 850.445.2356.

I hope you enjoy browsing my most recent work below. Comments are welcome!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Allison and Justin are married!

This lovely wedding is very close to my heart, as Allison is the sister of my best friend AND it took place in my hometown of Champaign, Illinois. The ceremony and reception were held at Stone Creek Golf Club and we had REALLY bright and beautiful sunshine all day. Allison and Justin, it was wonderful being a part of your day!

The first image is from the rehearsal and I just couldn't get enough of that pink dress!! My favorites are followed by a slideshow. Enjoy!





















4 comments:

Ms. Hays said...

Daleski, your slide show made me cry. I don't think I've ever seen my sister so happy, and the looks she and Justin shared were moving and heartwarming. I can't believe how well the sky matched their colors!

Once again, way to go getting the good shots. :) And the accompanying music was perfect.

Love, -Valski.

Anonymous said...

Dale! So glad you are blogging now.

Beautiful images. Loving the cake shot.

The Carpenter's said...

Dale, you make me want to have another wedding just so you can take our pictures!! You are truly talented!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

Dale, you are amazing! The slide show didn't only showcase your pictures...it told a story...beautiful (I wish there was a word that actually captured what you did).

WOW!!!

:)
Reed

Categories